The essential links to all things Haitian start with these sites:
- Fondwa University
- The University of Fondwa, on the route to Jacmel
- MIT D-Lab
- Projects in Hayti by an MITgroup. Bagasse to charcoal, etc
- Le Montcel
- Motcel resort in the mountains above Kenscoff
- Haiti Support Network
- The Haiti Support Network at APN
- Haiti, December 1995
- Peter Costano's report as an election observer.
- Library of Congress
- / Area Handbook Series / Haiti
- Haiti as New Atlantis
- This one is interesting! The Common Heritage Corporation. Here
is a sub page from the CHC about a plan for Mole St Nicolas.
- Haitian History Archives
- The Haitian History Archives, a set of pages from the World History Archives at Harford University.
- God in Haiti
- Bob Shacochis article from 1996
This document, hilinks.html, was created on 12 July 1998,